Aoraki Mt Cook New Zealand art print. This modern mountain art captures the morning sun on the highest peak in New Zealand, Mount Cook, standing at 3,754 m elevation. With this artwork I wanted to portray the depth of perspective using shadow and light using my contemporary slightly abstract and colourful approach.
• Paper is thick, durable, matte, Museum-quality, archival, giclée, acid-free and yields brilliant prints • Packaged rolled in a kraft tube • Estimated delivery times for unframed prints vary depending on your location: USA 4-7 business days, UK5-10 days, Australia 5-12 days, NZ 3-10 days
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base • 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m² • Mounting brackets included • Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars • Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) • 1.5" (3.81 cm) deep • Estimated delivery times for canvas artworks vary depending on your location: USA 4-7 business days, UK 7-12 days, Australia 5-12 days, NZ 9-17 days
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests • Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm) • Paper weight: 189 g/m² • Lightweight • Acrylite front protector • Hanging hardware included • Estimated delivery times for framed prints vary depending on your location: USA 6-10 business days, UK 4-8 days, Australia 5-12 days, New Zealand 9 days.
• Shipping times also vary depending on product and destination. Unframed prints are usually faster than framed or canvas prints • I'll keep you informed if there are any delays • Message me if you have any questions. Please let me know your location and product including size you would like so I can accurately answer any questions you may have
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AT CHECKOUT
• If this is a gift, you can leave a message for your recipient in 'Special instructions for seller' in the cart. I will make sure your message is included with your order
• you may want to use this message for specific delivery instructions or any other message to me