Rippon Vineyard in Wanaka, New Zealand. This contemporary mountain, lake and vineyard landscape art print shows the incredible location of Rippon Vineyard on the shores of Lake Wanaka. This special place is famous for it's beauty, the unique wines that are created from its soils and also it is one of the best wedding venues in the world.
I am fortunate to have a strong personal connection to this land and its people as I grew up nearby and spent many happy days playing here with the kids who have now grown up to continue the dream to protect, respect and nurture this land. With this artwork I wanted to portray the connection between the cultivated land of the vineyard with the surrounding natural environment. The owners of Rippon have a very strong sense of the influence of the natural elements of soil, climate and proximity to the lake and mountains which guided me as I created this piece.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Paper is thick, durable, matte, Museum-quality, archival, giclée, acid-free and yields brilliant prints • Packaged rolled in a kraft tube • Estimated delivery times for unframed prints vary depending on your location: USA 4-7 business days, UK5-10 days, NZ/Australia 5-12 days
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base • 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m² • Mounting brackets included • Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars • Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) • 1.5" (3.81 cm) deep • Estimated delivery times for canvas artworks vary depending on your location: USA 4-7 business days, UK 7-12 days, Australia 5-12 days, NZ 9-17 days
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests • Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm) • Paper weight: 189 g/m² • Lightweight • Acrylite front protector • Hanging hardware included • Estimateddelivery times for framed prints vary depending on your location: USA 6-10 business days, UK 4-8 days, Australia 5-12 days, New Zealand 9 days.
• Shipping times also vary depending on product and destination. Unframed prints are usually faster than framed or canvas prints • I'll keep you informed if there are any delays • Message me if you have any questions. Please let me know your location and product including size you would like so I can accurately answer any questions you may have
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AT CHECKOUT
• If this is a gift, you can leave a message for your recipient in 'Special instructions for seller' in the cart. I will make sure your message is included with your order
• you may want to use this message for specific delivery instructions or any other message to me