A modern, colourful map of Gisborne City, New Zealand!
Gisborne is most famous for being the place where Captain Cook first landed in New Zealand in 1769, and for being the first city in the world to see the new sunrise of each day.
Gisborne is a special place for me. I lived there for 5 years and still go there whenever I can. It's an isolated gem on the East Coast of the North Island. Gisborne has an amazing climate, great beaches, surf, awesome people and some beautiful architecture. With this print I've tried to capture the vibe of Gisborne by including some of the iconic buildings of the city and examples of architecture from different era's along with some of the places that add to the identity of Gisborne. For example: the art deco Clock tower, the Captain Cook Memorial and the Te Tauihu Turanga Whakamana Sculpture and my favourite Gisborne building - the mid-century Public Library.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
PAPER + PRINTING + PACKAGING
• printed on thick, durable, matte, Museum-quality, archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints. • the A4 size is packaged in a cellophane bag with thick cardboard backing and shipped flat in an envelope. If being shipped outside NZ or Australia A4 prints are rolled in a tube. • all other sizes packaged in an international postal grade Kraft tube. • Canvases are shipped in corrugated boxes • Frames are first wrapped in tissue paper to protect them from scratches and are then wrapped in a layer of adhesive bubble wrap. Finally, they are wrapped in a thicker, more durable bubble wrap that will add extra protection during shipment.
•Please note estimated delivery for FRAMED PRINTS is 15 business days
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base • 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m² • Mounting brackets included • Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars • Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) • 1.5" deep
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests • .75” thick frame • Paper thickness: 10.3 mil • Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) • Acrylite front protector (acrylic not glass) • Lightweight • Hanging hardware included
• I have printing partners at different locations around the World so that your print can be printed closer to you and reduce shipping times • fulfillment locations vary depending on the size of print and destination • your artwork will take 1-7 days to be printed
Here are the details for 'A' sized prints:
• if the order destination is New Zealand or Australia your print with be sent from NZ • if the order destination is anywhere else in the World your print with be sent from the UK
Here are the details for 'INCH' sized prints, FRAMED PRINTS and CANVASES:
• these are printed in the USA, Europe or Australia depending on which of these locations is closest to the destination of your order
• Shipping times also vary but the longest shipping target is 10 business days after fulfilment. • I'll keep you informed if there are any delays. • message me if you have any questions
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR BRIDGET AT CHECKOUT
• If this art is a gift you can leave if message for your recipient in 'Special instructions for seller' in the cart. I will make sure your message is included with your order.
• you may want to use this message for specific delivery instructions or any other message to me.
Thanks for shopping at Bridget Hall Design and I hope you enjoy my art!