The lone willow tree of Lake Wanaka, New Zealand. A contemporary, mountain landscape art print of the Wanaka Tree. Lake Wanaka is one of the best places to visit in New Zealand and the lone tree that has grown in the lake is probably New Zealand's most famous tree #thatwanakatree (along with Tane Mahuta)! The beauty of the tree in the lake with the incredible backdrop of the surrounding Southern Alps is a precious memory for travellers to this remote part of the world.
As a child, my brothers and I would climb the tree every summer - long before it became famous and way too precious to climb upon! This part of the lake is close to our family home where my parents still live today so I enjoy having a sense of history with this place and I love to take my children for a walk down through the Wanaka Station Park to play in the lake beside that iconic Wanaka tree. It's always amazing to see that so many visitors to Wanaka want to connect with nature at this beautiful place.
I wanted to capture this image of the Wanaka tree in a modern way and I've used a palette of greens and blues with a touch of the pink we so often see on the mountains in the distance surrounding Lake Wanaka.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
PAPER + PRINTING + PACKAGING
• printed on thick, durable, matte, Museum-quality, archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints.
• the A4 size is packaged in a cellophane bag with thick cardboard backing and shipped flat in an envelope. If being shipped outside NZ or Australia A4 prints are rolled in a tube.
• all other sizes are rolled and packaged in an international postal grade cardboard tube.
• Canvas artworks are shipped in corrugated boxes
• Framed prints are first wrapped in tissue paper to protect them from scratches and are then wrapped in a layer of adhesive bubble wrap. Finally, they are wrapped in a thicker, more durable bubble wrap that will add extra protection during shipment.
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
• Mounting brackets included
• Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• 1.5" deep
•Please note estimated delivery for FRAMED PRINTS is 15 business days
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests
• .75” thick frame
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector (acrylic not glass)
• Hanging hardware included
• For speed of delivery and reduced carbon miles printing locations vary depending on the destination of the artwork. I have high quality and reliable printing partners in USA, Europe and Australia/NZ.
• your artwork is made to order and production takes 2-7 days
• shipping times for unframed prints are 3-5 days for Europe and USA, 5-10 days for all other destinations
• please note canvas prints and framed prints take about 3 weeks for production/delivery
Details for 'A' sized prints:
• these are printed in the Europe, Australia or New Zealand depending on which of these locations is closest to the destination of your order
Details for 'INCH' sized prints, FRAMED PRINTS and CANVAS artworks:
• these are printed in the USA, Europe or Australia depending on which of these locations is closest to the destination of your order
• Shipping times also vary but the longest shipping target is 10 business days after fulfilment.
• I'll keep you informed if there are any delays.
• message me if you have any questions
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AT CHECKOUT
• If this is a gift, you can leave a message for your recipient in 'Special instructions for seller' in the cart. I will make sure your message is included with your order.
• you may want to use this message for specific delivery instructions or any other message to me.
Thanks for shopping at Bridget Hall Design and I hope you enjoy my art!
Follow my Instagram for latest works...
© Copyright Bridget Hall Design