Cromwell was founded during the Central Otago gold rush of 1862. It's location at the confluence of the Kawarau and Clutha rivers (downstream from Queenstown and Wanaka) made it an obvious place to build a town. By 1869 there were 8 hotels, a butcher, bakery, blacksmith, bootmaker, Bank of New Zealand, chemist and grocer.
Many of the historic buildings of old Cromwell town have been beautifully preserved and have been turned into galleries, cafés and quirky interesting shops full of 19th century character.
This art print shows in great detail the heritage buildings of this special part of the world.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
PAPER + PRINTING + PACKAGING
• printed on thick, durable, matte, Museum-quality, archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints. • the A4 size is packaged in a cellophane bag with thick cardboard backing and shipped flat in an envelope. If being shipped outside NZ or Australia A4 prints are rolled in a tube. • all other sizes are rolled and packaged in an international postal grade cardboard tube. • Canvas artworks are shipped in corrugated boxes • Framed prints are first wrapped in tissue paper to protect them from scratches and are then wrapped in a layer of adhesive bubble wrap. Finally, they are wrapped in a thicker, more durable bubble wrap that will add extra protection during shipment.
• Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base • 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m² • Mounting brackets included • Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars • Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free) • 1.5" deep
•Please note estimated delivery for FRAMED PRINTS is 15 business days
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests • .75” thick frame • Paper thickness: 10.3 mil • Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²) • Acrylite front protector (acrylic not glass) • Lightweight • Hanging hardware included
• For speed of delivery and reduced carbon miles printing locations vary depending on the destination of the artwork. I have high quality and reliable printing partners in USA, Europe and Australia/NZ.
• your artwork is made to order and production takes 2-7 days
• shipping times for unframed prints are 3-5 days for Europe and USA, 5-10 days for all other destinations
• please note canvas prints and framed prints take about 3 weeks for production/delivery
Details for 'A' sized prints:
• these are printed in the Europe, Australia or New Zealand depending on which of these locations is closest to the destination of your order
Details for 'INCH' sized prints, FRAMED PRINTS and CANVAS artworks:
• these are printed in the USA, Europe or Australia depending on which of these locations is closest to the destination of your order
• Shipping times also vary but the longest shipping target is 10 business days after fulfilment. • I'll keep you informed if there are any delays. • message me if you have any questions
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AT CHECKOUT
• If this is a gift, you can leave a message for your recipient in 'Special instructions for seller' in the cart. I will make sure your message is included with your order.
• you may want to use this message for specific delivery instructions or any other message to me.
Thanks for shopping at Bridget Hall Design and I hope you enjoy my art!